Apr 1 8:00 am – Apr 3 5:00 pm
Dear Grand Masters, Masters, Instructors:
We are pleased to contact you, in order to send you information and some data to take into account, related to the International Umpires Qualifying Course, QIUC N ° 35 – Central and South America Region – which will be held in the city from Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Date: April 1, 2 and 3, 2022
- Master Abelardo Benzaquén – 8th Dan, Chairman of the ITF Umpire Committee
- Grand Master Rubén Suárez – 9th Dan, ITF Umpire Committee Member
- Master Kurt Ottesen – 8th Dan, ITF Umpire Committee Member
Special Participation of: Grand Master Héctor Marano – 9th Dan, Chairman of the ITF Training and Technical Committee,
- Friday 1: from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. * specially designed for Jury Presidents
- Saturday 2: from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00
- domingo 3: de 09:00 a 13:00
Place: it will take place at the Hotel Uthgra Sasso, Av. Martínez de Hoz 3545, (7600), Mar del Plata, Province of Buenos Aires, Argentina
Monday, February 7, 2022.
Monday March 14, 2022.
Senior Master Omar Merodio – email: email@example.com
Dress protocol: Official Do-Bok, additionally participants can wear sports team jackets and training shoes (while seated)
Language: Spanish and English will be the main languages in this course.
Accommodation: The QIUC Organizing Committee does not manage accommodation for participants. If required, a list with addresses and contact information of suggested hotels will be sent. An optional package is being prepared that will include: hotel, transfers, meals and Gala Dinner, you will receive all the information shortly
Accreditation of participants:
- Friday April 1: from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Participant Accreditation-Part 1
- Saturday April 2: from 07:30 to 08:45 hours. Final section of accreditations
Place of Accreditations: It will take place in the same place of the course: Hotel Uthgra Sasso, Av. Martínez de Hoz 3545, (7600), Mar del Plata, province of Buenos Aires, Argentina
Note: The QIUC is a requirement for all international referees interested in serving at official ITF events within the next two (2) years.
If you have any questions or concerns, I remain at your entire disposal. Kind regards. –
Senior Master Omar Merodio
President of the Organizing Committee